Our core values are based on the Holy Scriptures. We recognize that we fall short and are totally dependent on the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ to uphold these Biblical values.
We will manage the resources God provides for His glory and for His Kingdom work.
- 1 Peter 4:10, “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace.”
Community Service with the Heart of Christ
We will serve others with all of our heart.
- Colossians 3:23-24 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. Remember, it is the Lord Christ you are serving. “
Authenticity in Relationships
We will seek to love others in truth, action, and words.
- 1 John 3:18 “Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.”
Integrity of Character
We look to the Scriptures and life of Christ as our guide for integrity, truth and wisdom.
- Psalm 25:21 “May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you.”
Employee and Community Engagement
We will seek God’s grace in loving our employees and loving our community.
- 1 John 4:17 “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.”